What's Been Going On?!


For the past few years I've been busy being a mom to two wonderful children. In my spare time I've been knitting, sewing, crafting and trying out new things like lacework and embroidery. I've made a couple sweaters, a few shawls, some socks, an apron, my first embroidery piece, and knit some hats, of course. 



In that time, I've learned a lot. How to quickly read a chart, the best way to do a YO when going between a P st and a K st, and how to adapt patterns, just to name a few. I've also learned that I yearn to do more than just follow a pattern. I am, by nature, always striving to learn new things and to grow. Developing my own patterns is a natural flow from what I have been doing and I am very excited to try it out. 




Now don't get too excited, I don't plan to do much but hats, mittens, scarves, maybe a shawl or two, blankets, and baby items (perhaps?). I don't think I know enough about sweaters to just create a pattern from scratch yet, but maybe someday I'll get there!
For now, I hope this feeds my need to be creative and do something with my brain besides dole out snacks and drive little people to activities!
Look out for new products, patterns and knitted items in my Etsy shop. I hope to get something new out there every few weeks! 


Until next time, Happy Knitting! 

Sara



Comments

Popular Posts