Good morning!

With Christmas right around the corner, I am feverishly working on gifts for my family and friends.
I began with a hat and mittens for someone who will remain unnamed until she receives the gift. The hat is done, and now I am on the mittens. The first mitten turned out to be extremely small so I wrote a new pattern and am starting over again today. Hopefully this pattern works and doesn't offer up too many problems. The former pattern also had a horrible construction for the thumb and the top of the mitt, so I'm trying a mixture of two patterns that I like, along with my own construction of the cable to match the hat. Hopefully it works! If the pattern is a success  I will post it up here. Pictures to follow!

I am still only about a third of the way through with my baby blanket for my friend who is due any day now. I'm probably going to try to finish that for the christening or something. I have too many gifts to finish before Christmas!

Happy holiday knitting everyone!!

Sara

Comments

Popular Posts