The "Best Girlfriend in the World" Hat aka Philadelphia Flyers Hat

So I have determined that I am the absolute best girlfriend in the entire world! I, being a die-hard Pittsburgh Penguins fan have made my wonderful boyfriend a Philadelphia Flyers hat. Yes, I know. I'm wonderful. :-)





The pattern is available at my Ravelry store here. I have modified it to make the letters a little more pleasing to the eye. It's only $1.99 and all proceeds go to paying for my graduate school, so thank you in advance!! I hope all you Flyers fans (and girlfriends of flyers fans) enjoy!


Philadelphia Flyers Hat

Disclaimer; I am not a Flyers fan. Not one bit. In fact, I greatly dislike the team. I am a die-hard Pittsburgh Penguins fan until the day I die. However, I am also an EXTREMELY WONDERFUL girlfriend who loves her Flyers-loving boyfriend very much so I took it upon myself to make him a hat. To all Flyers fans; I hope you enjoy the pattern, but just know that it will not help you win a Stanley Cup any time soon. J

Size:  Adult Medium
Supplies:

Yarn: About 220 yards black worsted weight yarn, such as Cascade 220
                About 110 yards orange worsted weight yarn
                About 28 yards white worsted weight yarn
(I used Cascade 220 in black #8555, blaze #9542, and white#8505)
        Needles: U.S. #7 (4.5mm) circular needles
        Notions: Yarn needle, stitch marker


Comments

Popular Posts