Christmas!!

Hi there!! It's been a long time! I've been busy though! I finished my top secret Christmas project... Haven't given it out yet so pictures will have to come later. For Christmas this year, I decided to make small stocking ornaments for my friends! They are super cute and super easy to make!
I also made my boyfriends brother a hat to wear for work. What he does should be self explanatory... 
With all of the stockings and the other top secret project (pictures to come later, I promise!!), I barely had time for anything else! However, I did make good use of my sewing machine to make our new tree skirt!
Over the rest of my Christmas break, I'm hoping to make a dress for myself. I have the pattern and the fabric, I just need notions, but I just started a project for a friend who is expecting, so we'll see!! 
We had a wonderful Christmas with my boyfriends family! We're heading to Ohio to see my parents for New Years. I hope you all have as fun and happy holiday season as I am having! Merry Christmas and happy new year! 

Comments

Popular Posts