I really need to be better at this...

So I haven't posted in quite some time.

I really need to be better about this.

Tons of things have happened since my last post! I got married in October, went on a two week trip to Taiwan in December for our honeymoon and my brother and sister-in-law's wedding, and found out that my husband and I are expecting our first child in July! So it's safe to say I've been extremely busy! See photos of our adventures below!







In the next few months I plan to make a lot of baby gear, which I will post here along with patterns I used/made to help other moms-to-be! Some things on the to-do list include:

Sewing:
-Nursing cover infinity scarf x 2
-Regular nursing cover
-Baby blanket with fleece backing
-Baby quilt and matching pillow
-Carrier cover
Knitting:
-Sheep pillow

I'm also hoping to begin work on a table runner that I have been putting off for a while. It's woven, so I'm a bit afraid of it considering I'm still not the best at it, but I really would like to have it done for summer!

Say a prayer that I can get all these projects done and redo the baby's room before July!!

I've already completed a blanket and am halfway through a hat to match, but still not sure if I'm going to sell it or keep it. It's a bit girly, and we are not going to find out the sex of our baby, so I may sell it. Any takers?? :) Contact me if you're interested!

Anyway, I'm going to try to be better about posting at least once a week, but no guarantees! Have a wonderful week and as always, happy knitting, sewing, weaving, etc! 

Sara

Comments

Popular Posts