The Christmas Sweater...

So I started the sweater for someone special for Christmas on Sunday. I'm using a chunky yarn and am knitting the Chunky Fudge Lace Cardigan. I will post pictures as soon as it begins to look like anything but a long strand of seed stitch. The pattern seems to be pretty easy. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the description of the sleeves. Apparently they are worked flat then seamed when complete....I'm not so sure about that construction. I'll let you all know how they turn out!
I'm excited to finally make something that someone can wear (besides baby sweaters!)! I will also be starting a sweater for myself this fall, so I will finally have something I made that I can wear as well!

I have the yarn I need for all of my Christmas projects and will also be starting those soon! As I have said before, I like to have several projects on needles so I don't get bored :-p

Pictures coming soon!

Happy Knitting!

Sara

Comments

Popular Posts