Long time, no post!

Wow! It's been a long time since I posted!
It's been a long summer with both happiness and sadness, but another school year has begun and so have my Christmas projects!
I recently finished a "Lithuania hat" for my boyfriend. (It looks more like he's rooting for Jamaica, but the color scheme was alllllllll his doing) The pattern can be found here. It really is quite easy and creates a beautiful hat!


The colors are slightly different than what cascade suggests, haha, but it still turned out great! I suggest using a different decrease than what they say, however, because the decrease they use creates a bump. I'm going to make one for me in different colors and try a k3tog method instead. I'll let you know how it goes.

I'm going to get the yarn to begin a Christmas sweater for someone special this week! I'm excited! It's from a pattern I found on Ravelry and is knit in chunky so it (hopefully) won't take long! I'll do my best to keep you all updated!

I'm also going to try to get the pattern for Mom's Mittens (Matches Mom's Hat) done soon and posted here for free for a limited time! So keep checking back!

This summer I also picked up another hobby, sewing! So far I have made a tote bag, a yarn bag, a sewing machine cover, and the top of a quilt! I'll start posting about my sewing adventures soon!

I hope everyone out there had a good summer! I look forward to comments and discussions and to hearing about your projects as well!

Happy knitting!



Comments

Popular Posts