The newest member of the family!

Hi there!

I am furiously working away at the arm warmers with mitten flaps! However, I have been a bit distracted by the newest addition to our family:
Meet Walter! 
He is already a mama's boy! He loves cuddles and hates to be away from his people! (he cries when I get in the shower in the morning...)

 He has just made himself right at home! He's a very nice cat and isn't afraid of anything!
He hasn't seemed to be interested in my yarn yet, but he's only been home for three days, so that may change! Today he is home alone for the first time, so we'll see what he gets into! His first vet visit is this afternoon and after that I will be once again knitting! I'm hoping to finally finish the first arm warmer tonight! If I can, I will post a tutorial for the mitten flap tomorrow! 
Happy knitting! 

Sara (and Walter)

Comments

Popular Posts