October Sew Along!

Walter Kitty and Albert the Great going for a walk.
Good morning fellow creators!

When browsing my blog feed this morning I found a sew along that tugged at my heart. It's theme...you guessed it... CATS!

I have two cats. One is special. 

Cation Designs from California has come up with a cat-themed sew along for the month of October to celebrate her cat's birthday. What better reason, huh? There will be prizes for some lucky participants and the fun of making something for your best friends, or to display your cat-lady (or cat-man) tendencies! One of the prizes is even a Spoonflower welcome pack!!! (EEEK!!!)  I'm definitely going to participate! If you would also like to participate, you can get the specifics here.





This is my first sew along and I'm pretty excited. On deck for the cat themed month are...

Albert, passed out for an afternoon nap.


~Halloween scarves for Walter and Albert


~Mice that (hopefully) will stand up to the destruct-o kitties


~A cat house made out of an old t-shirt and coat hangers




There may be more as I think of them, but that's it for now!
I promise that I will take pictures and post my process for all three of these ideas! Wish me luck!

Walter likes the bath tub.

Until next time,

Happy Sewing!

Comments

Popular Posts