Busy, busy, busy!!

It feels like it's been so long!
Some big news since my last post...


Eric and I are engaged!!!
I am so excited to announce that we will be getting married in October of next year! Yippee!
I wish I could say that I was planning on knitting my wedding dress, but sadly, I don't think my sanity would survive that project.

Anyway...
I've been super busy trying to get commission works done on top of my own Christmas presents. We also traveled to Connecticut and Philadelphia for the Thanksgiving holiday, so that set me back a bit. It's been hectic, but fun! Hoping to have the last bit of commission work done this week to send out next Monday, then furiously knit my own gifts!

If you are still thinking about commissioning work from me, time is running out! Small items are still doable, so let me know if you need any last minute gifts! The last day to request a commission would be December 11!

I hope everyone has a happy holiday season!

Happy Knitting!

Comments

Popular Posts