Cowboy Baby Booties

Merry Christmas Knitters!

I have finally finished all of my commission work for the season! Yippee!!! I am now furiously working on one last gift for Christmas, then its time to relax! For one of the commission items I made this season, I created a pattern. I am happy to now share this pattern with you!

Introducing the Cowboy Baby Booties pattern!


Included with the pattern is a blank chart that can be filled in with whichever pattern you choose, as well as directions for the icord used for the laces.



I have listed the pattern as a size 12mos and up. I would suggest that this pattern be made for over one year of age as it will stretch with wear.

Also, and this is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT, please, please, please sew leather soles to the bottom of these!! They are extremely slippery without them!! The last thing we want is an already wobbly toddler slipping and falling!








This pattern is available in my Ravelry store at a cost of $2.99! There is also a link to the pattern on my patterns page.





Merry Christmas and a very Happy and Knit-Full New Year!!!!




Comments

Popular Posts